redundant columns leading
unknown
2009-12-14 21:21:56 UTC
HI
Have you the "good" request for redundant columns leading in
a database? Another request for selectivity of each indexes
?
regards
Many thanks
Sherlock, Kevin [TeamSybase]
Many thanks
unknown
2009-12-16 07:10:09 UTC
Hi
Sorry for my poor english..
I have a large database with many indexes 1200 (PK,
Some indexes are redundants with other...
I search a stored procedure which give this
result..(redundant indexes and selectivity indexes).
Thanks