How to know license type
Venkitachalam
2009-10-28 14:22:51 UTC

How can I determine under what license a server has been installed - CPU or
Per-Host?

regards
Venki
Mark A. Parsons
2009-10-28 15:14:21 UTC
Assuming you're running ASE 15.x, try sp_lmconfig.

Otherwise, take a look in the dataserver's errorlog. Somewhere in the first 50 lines at startup should be some comments
about the type of license(s) being loaded into the dataserver.
Hi,
Venki
Carl Kayser
Also, "select * fom master..monLicense" for ASE 15.x. Correct?
Carl Kayser

Mark A. Parsons