I can't run EBF 15438: 12.5.4 ESD #8
unknown
2009-02-25 08:18:19 UTC
Hi All

Could anyone tell me why i get the following msg when i run
EBF 15438: 12.5.4 ESD #8 on win2003 server running ASE
12.5.3?

---------------------------
InstallShield Wizard
---------------------------
CreateProcess failed ==> The system cannot find the path
specified.

---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

Thanks in advance
Derek Asirvadem
2009-02-25 10:26:19 UTC
Post by unknown
Could anyone tell me why
It is a bug in the process, somewhere there is an invalid path
specified. It could be small (no significant effect) or large
(installation does not complete successfully); even in 15.0 we get this
sort of issue, particularly when we are loading onto an existing
directory tree. Keep going and find out whether it is significant or
not.
--
Regards
Derek Asirvadem