Central MDA repository
unknown
2009-11-23 12:55:14 UTC
Hello

Let's say I want to have a central MDA repository and I want
to have one db per remote server.

Each remote server has MDA installed.

Is it possible please to share what needs to be done on this
central server?

thanks
Rob V [ Sybase ]
2009-11-23 16:55:34 UTC
Check out the presentation from Techwave 20045 at www.sypron.nl/mda -- this
has a discussion on this topic.

HTH,

Rob V.
Rob Verschoor

Certified Sybase Professional DBA for ASE 15.0/12.5/12.0/11.5/11.0
and Replication Server 15.0.1/12.5 // TeamSybase

Author of Sybase books (order online at www.sypron.nl/shop):
"Tips, Tricks & Recipes for Sybase ASE" (ASE 15 edition)
"The Complete Sybase ASE Quick Reference Guide"
"The Complete Sybase Replication Server Quick Reference Guide"

mailto:***@YOUR.SPAM.sypron.nl.NOT.FOR.ME
http://www.sypron.nl
Sypron B.V., Amersfoort, The Netherlands
Chamber of Commerce 27138666
thanks
Laurent Parodi
2009-11-28 01:35:17 UTC
Hello,

Such a capability can be provided by asemon :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/asemon/

Cheers
Laurent